“Thermo Comfort Cell Solution® Clima” line is made using fibres coming from eucalyptus woodpulp Tencel®
which uses PCM (Phase Change Material) technology, a patented spinning process through which paraffine
is embedded in crystalline and tear resistant fibres thus producing micro composite accumulators able to absord
extra body heating.
PCM main aim is to keep a constant body temperature enabling people comfort and a better sleep.
These textiles are essential because, acting as a filter, they are able to compensate the extra heating realised
by polyurethane and memory foam mattresses and pillows.
PCM technology main advantages are:
- “Active” thermo regulation which absorbs excessive body heat assuring temperature regulation and excellent microclimate.
- More heat storage capacity
- Perfect moisture management
of air, thus keeping the textile surface always fresh, smooth and dry.
How is it possible to test the thermoregulator performance?
The unique trusted test is the DSC (Dynamical Differential Calorimetry), below you can see the results.
As you can see the Cell Solution® Clima (red line 1543) obtains the best thermo performance.
- Red Line: Article 1543 with 10% PCM
- Blue Line: Article 1506 with 5% PCM
- Black Line: Article 1531 without PCM